City of Canandaigua Residents
Town of Canandaigua Transfer Station Information
Use of the Town of Canandaigua Transfer Facility for City Residents
The City of Canandaigua will return to normal dates and times for the use of the Town Transfer Station. Residents and property owners will be able to utilize the Transfer Station to dispose of bulk refuse (personal household waste) ONLY.
Transfer Facility Payments Cards will be required for disposal of certain items.
No commercial waste in any form will be accepted.
- Construction and Demolition Debris - personal household waste only!
- Roof Shingles and/or Drywall
- Stuffed Chair
- Couch or Love Seat
- Carpeting or Padding (9'x12')
- Mattress or Box Spring – Twin
- Printers, Stereo/Radio, Microwaves
- Batteries - FREE
- Aluminum Windows (glass must be removed) - FREE
- Push Mowers - FREE
- Clean Used Oil-Small Quantities Only - FREE
- Garbage or Household Waste
- TV’s & Monitors
- Recyclable Materials (ie; Cardboard, Glass, Plastic)
- Asbestos Containing Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Closed Containers
- Liquid Waste
5440 Route 5 & 20 West
Canandaigua, NY 14424