City of Canandaigua Residents
Town of Canandaigua Transfer Station Information
Use of the Town of Canandaigua Transfer Facility for City Residents
The Transfer Station will be closed to City of Canandaigua residents on the 4th Saturday of December (12/25/21).
The Town of Canandaigua Transfer Station is open to City of Canandaigua residents on the 2nd & 4th Saturday of the month from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Residents and property owners will be able to utilize the Transfer Station to dispose of bulk refuse (personal household waste) ONLY.
Transfer Facility Payments Cards obtained from the City of Canandaigua Clerk will be required for disposal of certain items.
No commercial waste in any form will be accepted.
- Construction and Demolition Debris - personal household waste only!
- Roof Shingles and/or Drywall
- Stuffed Chair
- Couch or Love Seat
- Carpeting or Padding (9'x12')
- Mattress or Box Spring – Twin
- Printers, Stereo/Radio, Microwaves
- Batteries - FREE
- Aluminum Windows (glass must be removed) - FREE
- Push Mowers - FREE
- Clean Used Oil-Small Quantities Only - FREE
- Garbage or Household Waste
- TV’s & Monitors
- Recyclable Materials (ie; Cardboard, Glass, Plastic)
- Asbestos Containing Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- Closed Containers
- Liquid Waste
5440 Route 5 & 20 West
Canandaigua, NY 14424