Joint Meeting of Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals and Environmental Conservation Board
The Canandaigua Town Board, Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, and Environmental Conservation Board will be holding a joint meeting on Monday. June 6, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. They will be discussing the following 2022 Strategic Goals for the Town:
- Encourage continued agricultural use of viable farmland and discourage development of those parcels by directing developers to more appropriate locations within the Town such as the three identified growth nodes
- Permanently protect lands with natural resource significance and support recreation on protected lands
- Promote housing and development growth within identified growth nodes and discourage development in environmentally sensitive areas
- Support the development of affordable housing options and affordable transportation options for the local workforce
- Invest in construction of roads, sidewalks, and bike lanes
The meeting will be held in the lower level of the Town Hall located at 5440 Route 5 & 20 West, Canandaigua, NY in the Onnalinda Conference Room and available via Zoom (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87055308262, Meeting ID: 870 5530 8262). Please contact Planner Shawna Bonshak at email@example.com should you have any questions.